Office Management Part Time 20h or Working Student (f/m/d)
The Team Role
As Office Manager (f/m/d) you are an essential part of our team. You provide our talents, customers & employees with a unique feel-good atmosphere in our premises. With your organizational skills and your willingness to help, you proactively solve problems that arise and are the first point of contact on site.
As part of the Talent Management team, you will work closely with our network, both physically and digitally. You will also be responsible for supporting the team support in parts of the administration.
Where Your Expertise is Needed
- You support the preparation and organization of staff meetings and customer meetings (technology, service, preparation of documents)
- You manage room bookings & attendance for internal and external employees
- You take care of the general office organization incl. ordering, mail acceptance and dispatch
- You coordinate facility management and communicate with external service providers
- You are the first contact on site and welcome talents & customers with your friendly and open manner
- You are responsible for the appearance of the offices and thus also for a pleasant working atmosphere
- You actively support the planning and implementation of internal relocation and reconstruction measures and contribute your creative ideas
- You will help with travel planning and booking for internal employees and guests
- With your organizational superpower, you also take on and manage complex appointment coordination
Events & functions
- Events inspire you. You support the Talent Management Team in the conception, planning and execution of talent- and internal events, where you also like to take over responsibility yourself
What We’re Looking For
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in the hotel industry or in the commercial sector with a high service orientation and are available for up to 20 hours a week
- You have a talent for organization and are a strong communicator
- You approach your tasks proactively, conscientiously, reliably and with a focus on results
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are known for your hands on mentality
- You think out of the box and have a process-oriented, structured mindset
What We Offer
- An exciting and varied working environment in a growing company
- We enjoy great creative freedom and liberty when working in our teams
- Flexible vacation arrangements
- A stylish office in Hamburg-Bahrenfeld
- Professional and personal development and training opportunities
- The latest hardware by Apple
- Free drinks
- An environment where you will feel comfortable: casual atmosphere, regular business update meetings, cool team events, an open-door policy to the management, summer party
TalentFormation is a Company Rebuilder that helps bigger companies transform their organization and develop, implement and operate new digital business models to perform and grow sustainably.
Together with a growing network of tech service providers, solopreneurs and freelancers, TalentFormation forms highly effective product teams that enable companies to compete with disruptive competitors. For small business owners, we provide the environment to build and scale their company within the TalentFormation Network.
Founded in 2009 in Hamburg, we focus on Company Rebuilding projects in Consumer Products, Mobility, Health, Energy, and other future-proof industries, both for manufacturers and retailers.